General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Winback Offer?

Hello Fido Mods!  I received an email saying that theres an exclusive offer for me and i should be getting a call in a few days.  Is there any way to know when? i would totally come back to fido if my old plan could be reactivated or if someone can t...

samgabbay by I'm helpful level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message

Anyone can help?Trying to upgrade my plan, I get this error message:"Account holders can log in for secure access and make changes to your account ."Thank you for your help.

IonTop by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

extra charge

Hi, I was charged extra 47$ for unexplainable other charges.I'd like to have it corrected or explained.  please contact me asapthank you 

Vendula by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The biggest thieves network

1) There's no mention of their customer support number on their website. You have to go inside their website like crystal maze and still you get nothing.  Thanks to Google!!! 2) Overpriced  to the core. You are told one price. The bill shows another....

saviarissa by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Fraudulent billing activity

Hi, I would like a billing error resolved please. Would this be the best place to do this? I find it difficult to call in since I don't have the time to do so. This forum would be easier. Thank youKarna

OneLion777 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes