General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Disconnect

Hi . I want to cancel this phone line . I was a spoke with auto muchin few days ago. Muchine say system was a shot down . He can't help me that day . Please contact me and help me close this account. Thank you 

Julie68van by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Past due...

It's been 2 years since I paid off my phone and cancelled my account and I recently logged in to find out I have a past due payment of just under $14. I logged back on to see if I was able to reactivate my account and get a new plan/phone but I saw t...

Chromes by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Merging 2 accounts into one?

I added a second line to Fido from Costco. So I have two Fido phones. However, today I realized I have two separate accounts. I didn't even know I could have multiple accounts.  One of the major reasons why I added the line to the Fido is to get the ...

twarpdev1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Prepaid Expiry Date by Credit Card

hi, my expiry dates were oct 18, 2020 & then oct 15, 2021.  i called to ur hotline in 2020 & was told that even i pre-paid earlier than oct 18, 2020 (for 1 year), i would still have my new expiry date extended to oct 18, 2021. yet it was not when i p...

fireworks by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes