General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to swap from physical sim to esim

Hi,I have a data only plan with a physical sim and wanting to switch it to esim. The plan still has a contract and has a tablet attached to it. I went to a Fido store as well as spoke with customer service on the phone, no one was able to do it for m...

Tiacin by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Data overage account holder approval

How is Fido adhering to the updated Wireless Code regarding data overage?  I don't believe Fido has traditional Family or Shared plans.  How will Fido obtain my approval for any data overage on my son's mobile line?  I am the main wireless account ho...

srmontminy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi calling and Volte not working on samsung note 10 plus

Hi there I have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Indian version and both Volte and wifi calling are not working on my device, for wifi calling an error comes says your device is not supported. How can I activate both of these? I have a postpai...

Adi20 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

free month

Fido is not honoring their free month. I have been calling them for 3 months each month they say it will come off the next month. Well last week i was on the phone for 1/2 hour and they were suppose to resolve the issue. I was told after he said he f...

5552 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes