General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Bango Fraud

So once again Fido, someone is being scammed using your company and you are doing nothing about it. I will be following the other Fido users and canceling my account as Bango does not even respond to my complaint. I am being charged $13.43 per month ...

cmloader by I'm a participant level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code 500 when sending texts

Fido Error Message 500 when sending texts - this doesn't happen all the time but happens at least 3 times per week for the last 5 months. It's extremley frustrating, I turn my phone on and off and sometimes it sends the texts, other times it doesn't....

Skye6 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Legit SMS or not?

So yesterday I get an email from Fido, saying I had no phone number linked to my internet account.  I go on my account, add my mobile.  This morning I get a SMS from short code 3993 and 99% of the time I just mark all of these "verify anything" messa...

Screenshot_20211028-095019_Messages (1).jpg
Jewlee121 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some doubts.

I just got the news of my new phone shipping today. It tells me I need to provide a verbal signature when I sign for it, what does a verbal signature mean? I don't know this. The original text is  You will need to provide a verbal signature for your ...

bruce9 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido bricked my new phone

I recently got a TCL 20s phone October 4th 2021, I dropped the phone and cracked the screen. I do not have device protection. I had my service sent it through the repair program to see if they could fix it, knowing that I would have to pay to have it...

nogard171 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes