General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Cant send message with fido. Error 2.

Hi everyone! I just got a new phone last Friday, and it is my first time with Fido, switching over from being with Roger's for years. My texting was working perfectly thst first and second day and every day after that I am getting a message saying "C...

Jenxox91 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Ordered an iphone13 pro max on September 28

Hi, I ordered an Iphone 13 Promax on September 28, a month ago but have not heard anything from Fido. It has been a month since I ordered the iphone. I dont know waht I should do? Could anyone help me with this? Thanks

Somayeh12 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 69

I keep getting "Fido error 69" when I try to send a text message to anyone,not just one contact/person. However I'm able to call but not text message and is very annoying.What is this?A also tried removing my Sim card still same issue.Thanks

kmilo26 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No network in India

Currently, I am in India and the Fido SIM has suddenly stopped getting network here. This happened about a month ago and it used to get the Airtel network back then. I tried :1. Restarting the phone.2. Use other SIMs on the phone, they work fine. I h...

Grahul by I'm a participant level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fraudulent Third Party Charges - Bango

I have been a customer of fido for a little over a year. At the time when I got the plan from them, they offered a tablet along with a phone line.  I have never used this tablet till date and is still sealed the way I received it.In my most recent bi...

sumitdhameja by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes