General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Anyone else I can call or contact? (Fido took my money!)

Summary: Fido took my money and there's no one at Fido willing to discuss it with me. Hi I was hoping someone here can help.I made a credit card payment to my Internet account the other day using Fido's website on my phone.The website said Transactio...

Tri3 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bango Fraud

Fido, when you have come across some many complaints against fraudulent Bango charges, you still do not block the charges from them. Do you think that is a right thing? You cannot assume that the customers made such transactions by mistake when so ma...

Leonlf by I'm a participant level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Fido took $100 plus from my account

Where can I get help? I barely use my phone, had over $100 accumulated - now suddenly wiped out - gone. Thieves!!  What do you say? Cannot even find a tel number to call - what kind of service is this??? Anna

zena2937 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sorry! Something went wrongI tried

I am trying to add a mobile line to my Fido account. (I have Internet account with Fido),  I have no problem to sign in to my account but everytime I try to click "Add a line", I am always getting "Sorry! something went wrong" error message. I try al...

acbj by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes