General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Worst Customer Service & Update on Phone

2 weeks prior to making a call, I had tried to contact Fido. I was on hold for 40 minutes in total just to get hung up on when the customer representative did not hear me. I figured perhaps there was an issue on my end, so I called 4 other friends an...

jaspreetmann by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Technical Support Hours

After talking to Support, I have to now talk to Technical Support, which I fear will likely be a very long wait. Does anyone know the hours for Support and Technical Support. I understand I can only contact Technical Support through Support. Any sugg...

Panchoy by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPod deal

I upgraded my device to iphone 12 mini online in BlackFriday deals. Then, I called some Fido store to get AirPod with promotion as well. None of them had AirPod in stock. One of Fido stores told me they would have AirPods again in 2-3 days and asked ...

Sonia1370 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Black Friday Promotion - Mistake

When I had called in for Black Friday, to change to a better phone plan the customer service rep had told me that I could upgrade to a differnt phone for Black Friday deals. He said the IPhone 12 (not the 12 mini) was for $20 a month for 24 months. I...

PriyaBala by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes