General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! extended coverage blocked

I live in an area that does not have Fido coverage. There is, however, extended coverage available here. With my former prepaid plan the extended coverage was not accessable. I was sold a monthly plan of Talk and Text (no data) with the promise that ...

Ron2 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect Billing

I had very frustrated and disappointed call with Fido today. I am using Fido services almost for 4-5 years and I am surprised that company does not offer any loyality to its customer. I called Fido around Jan 9 to change my plan and representative of...

MeenaV by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! My Call Waiting feature is giving me nothing but problems

I don't use my Samsung Galaxy 4 very much. That is why I have not upgraded in several years. I always thought I had "Call Waiting" all set up and ready to go. Whe searching for a solution,  I read something on the Net that said I had to set some opti...

JayDar by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1-859-913-4374 scam?

I got a text from 1-859-913-4374 saying; Fido: we are refunding you $90.50 for a surcharge that occured (typo) on your last monthly bill, to receive your funds see: tinyurl.com/FIDO -followed by numbers & letters    

latsyrc by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Roaming charges

Got dinged with charges for few hours in US despite turning off cellular and roamingcalled Fido. Was advised the only way to guarantee no roaming charges is to remove the SIM card before crossing the border.   Even airplane mode is not sufficient.   ...

Michellered by I'm a participant level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes