General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Help

Hi there I wondering my boyfriend is coming for a visit, and he wants to know how to use his phone while hes here. He uses a iPhone 11 and is with horizon,  is there anything he can or has to do  or I to have an account maybe I can use that in some w...

Meliniets by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pulse15 vs. Current Plans

We have two phones on the Pulse15 plans at $50 each per month.  The plan gives us each 1GB of data per month.  I notice that new plans on the Fido website appear to give 12GB of data for $50 per month in addition to the unlimited items we have on the...

EJC2022 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting spam calls

I already registered under the DO NOT CALL LIST.  Already selected Blocked unknown/private number.  But I'm still regularly getting calls from phone number that looks like come from another Fido callers (that they same same prefix).I know that we can...

WenUser by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CCTS

CCTS is fully funded and exclusively supported by Telecom companies. So to think they will adjudicate any customer issue in the customer's favour is a lie, a falsehood and, a function of the lobbying group in Ottawa. Telecom customers need a real adv...

Scootericity by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes