General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Does Fido really need loyal customers?

Having Fido customer service to answer to the call takes forever, as always. Customers are provided another option as Online Chat which should have help out our concerns, but it works worse than the call. One of their customer provides Karanbir, sorr...

Dild by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Voicemail code

Hi dear , I'm a new fido customer, I don't have a code to listen to messages, so how do I get the code? 

Anhphan31 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrading

I wish to downgrade my phone plan, but the lowest plan I can downgrade to is a 6GB plan, and I want to downgrade to a 4GB plan (not an option that is provided). What can I do? 

Andre121 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call from Fido -- 1(833) 425-2396

This morning someone called and i answered. Said he was from fido and want to speak to my husband who is registered in the account. when i told him that he is at work, he aske me if i am  ----- and said my name. I said yes and he said he was calling ...