General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Roaming on but unable to call

Hi, I am not currently in Canada and I opened my roam but every time I tried to make call or text it says I failed due to lack of payment, I paid my bills on time every month, why is this happening? Thanks 

DavidY1234 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! overcharge and very poor service

Don't give them your credit card, they over charged me last year and this year again and when iam trying to call them no one is responding at last i got on chat on internet waisting one hour still useless, now no one is replying really fed up don't k...

kamran7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Charged wrong amount ?

I had no credit so I had to pay a down payment + price for phone and data plan in person and it was $178 in total for the Google pixel 6. I just got an email saying my first payment will be $147. Was the thing I paid in person not the first bill? Wil...

Ponyo by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sms to email scam

HI: I recieved a text today saying that it was from Fido adn that I had mail. If I wanted to have this forwarded to me through SMS I needed to reply yes to the text. I stupidly did so and now realize that it was a scam. I have blocked the number on m...

CQ2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New Interac Spoof via text message

I received an SMS message directing me to Interacfido.com to claim a credit I supposedly got from Fido. The source of the message was 1-902-986-1165. Seems it is a phishing or scam attempt to get my banking information. On the surface it looks legit ...

bobC1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes