General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Disable Roaming

Is there a way to disable roaming and possibly remove charges? I live near the border and get charged $8 roaming for walking down the street. 

jogrady1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

add new line

I checked my account online. l found a get offer valid 2 days. before offered expired 1 day ago .l called costumer service  l told them about offer l must get it addition phone line 15 GB +5 GB BONUS total 20 GB for $42 dollars + tax...when l saw thi...

alikaptan by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Credit Evaluation Failure

Recently my Fido account was hacked and someone tried to make some purchases. Fido was very effecient in detecting this fraud and as a safety precaution blocked my account. Subsequently with the help of CSR, I had my account up and running again. How...

Aman0712 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked - Need a more secure way of signing in

Hi All,My account was hacked last month, my email adrress and contact phone number was changed without me knowing. Then I changed my password but it was hacked again. I'd like to propse that, can we have a better and more secure way of login into my ...

mikeyyu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Double payment

Hi,I was billed twice for my online credit card transaction for the month of January.The Fido payment history shows double billing amount and so does my credit card statement. My Fido account balance is 0 instead of a negative balance for the double ...

StandardVersion_0-1644791285868.png StandardVersion_1-1644791359593.png