General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Is 3G a minimum or a maximum speed?

A user previously asked a similar question:Question about Data Plan full details  As they said, footnote 9 states:"9. This plan includes data at 3G speed with download and upload speeds of up to 3 Mbps. On the Fido network or in an Extended Coverage ...

Fido4922 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Porting from chatr to Fido

Hi,    I'm having a chatr number for a long while and would like to change it to Fido and get a plan. Is it possible to do porting without changing the number? Is there a fee included with the service?   Many thanks,

mitramat by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Question about Data Plan full details

Hi was interested in changing my data plan to one of the current plans and noticed this line in the full details:9. This plan includes data at 3G speed with download and upload speeds of up to 3 Mbps. On the Fido network or in an Extended Coverage ar...

Dilicious by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! parental control for mobile phone line

Is there any way to restrict adult content on a fido moble phone line?  Of course I can do this on my home router but I'm wondering if this is possible to do on a mobile phone line itself.

BryanK2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wrong information during SIM card purchase

I have purchased the fido sim card from the mobile shop store at Real canadian super store.After one month, I received the bill amount of 462$.  I got the quite huge charges for the sweden international call from canada. During purchase, I have clear...

dhruv1989 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes