General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fido not refunding the amount

Hi. I purchased a phone from Fido in November with a down payment of $79.10 and returned it after 2 days. I cancelled my account and its been showing -79.10 from the past 4 months. Whenever I call customer care they always have one answer it takes 2-...

maniksharma by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Phone Scam?

So I recieve a call from "FIDO" many times/week it seems, saying "Hi, you have an important message from FIDO at P.O. Box blah, blah, Montreal Quebec..." and by this time I just hang up. I always pay my bills on time, and I'm next to certain this is ...

Dramaeion by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido store brossard

I had issues with my fido bill which the customer care was not able to solve. They recommended me to visit fido store. Rohul from brossard store helped Me in a great way to address my issues. Thanks a ton rohul and keep up the good work RegardsPranav

Pranav4u by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Device order update

Hi so I ordered the Samsung Flip in the beginning of January, I had gotten an email saying it was still processing and I called customer server around the end of January only to be told it would be another four weeks. Currently it has now been past t...

Blasty_Rae by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sponsorship Opportunity

Hello! I'm reaching out on behalf of the Bangladeshi Student Association at UBC regarding potential collaborations for an event we are hosting. We think Fido would be an amazing fit for the event, and so we are reaching out with a sponsorship opportu...

Shomoyeeta by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes