General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Multiple credit checks

I selected a pre owned phone for my brother in law under a new account who's moving here and the phone options I wanted was not available for shipping to my address, which occurs at the last step. This happened multiples times and there is no way to ...

Judy13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice Mail

For some reason my incoming calls are immediately going to voice mail after 1 ring.  How do I change that to 5 rings or more ?

trendnet by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing Discrepancy

I was charged $94.08 when I was told at the Fido store where I checked with the employee if my plan includes calling the US. The employee guided me and ensured I could also call the US. When I saw 80 minutes of overtime on my Fido app, before any bil...

Anjali111 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Service shut down after outage

Why is Fido allowed to shut off my service after what happened last week! They need to realize that people can switch their service provider after their mistake of last week! Really what was their excuse again? Someone updated the wrong software? Tha...

Van0uchie by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes