General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

No win back call

Its been a week since i left fido after my contract been finished, Really disappointed about the way i was let go as no good offers were provided after being with fido for years!!!

Katetclin by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Billing Dates vs actually receiving them

Hi there,   I have found you are dating my bills on the 21st of each month but then they are not available for at least 4 up to 7 days at a time.  Why does it take so long to post them and is it quicker to have them mailed out?  I think the bills sho...

Billdates by I'm a participant level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Request to improve the network coverage

Recently, we had a trip to Prince Edward Island and Gaspe. Unfortunately, I had many difficulities getting good enough coverage to use the internet. Also in many areas on the road, I even could't call. So It would be great if fido can improve their n...

phm by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled account

I cancelled my account because I'm not happy with the services, 2 days later I get an emailHi CHRISTINE, Your Fido account 89164......   was recently cancelled due to an unpaid balance of $157.35.  my bill was due on July 27th and I received the noti...

Raven123 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High bill due to calls to US first time

I recently got the Fido plan and was not aware that every call I was making to US was charging me.Now my current bill due to this has reached 178 dollars due to call made to US.Even after reaching out the Helpdesk didn't get any help.Somebody please ...

Pallavi3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes