General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Cancelled account

I cancelled my account because I'm not happy with the services, 2 days later I get an emailHi CHRISTINE, Your Fido account 89164......   was recently cancelled due to an unpaid balance of $157.35.  my bill was due on July 27th and I received the noti...

Raven123 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High bill due to calls to US first time

I recently got the Fido plan and was not aware that every call I was making to US was charging me.Now my current bill due to this has reached 178 dollars due to call made to US.Even after reaching out the Helpdesk didn't get any help.Somebody please ...

Pallavi3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! automatically registered to Nomade without my consent

hi, i've been in Tokyo for a few months and I never use my Fido phone. However, I noticed that i've been automatically registered to "Nomade" without my consent. I got an SMS message saying "Allo, ici Fido : Bienvenue à destination! ...". And my bill...

julien79 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido payee name under HSBC

Will pay bill payment through HSBC bank.    The only option is named as "FIDO."           Is this correct one? 

fibo123 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes