General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Cannot access Fido Exclusive offer

I logged into my account (using a desktop browser) to see an Exclusive offer for a data plan upgrade. Upon clicking on the link, it leads me to a general upgrade section without the listed offer. Am I missing something here? Looking forward to some g...

srirachili by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Alcatel Go-Flip goes straight to voicemail

My phone never lets me answer incoming calls if I am more than 15 seconds in getting to it.  In fact the caller does not even hear it ring - it jumps directly to voicemail.  I have been through the settings menu repeatedly - there are no call forward...

Rusty69 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone is out of stock

Sorry my English is not my first language so I used the translation told what happened with fido today I m so disappointed  I found that the price of my mobile phone plan has increased to $56 and 4 GB. Calls and texts are free without international l...

2CBA2BBC-6366-458E-B95F-690319CA5BDD.jpeg
Jing1028 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Unfair calculation for July Outage Credit

I just found out the way Fido calculate the July Outage Credit is based on what you paid in your July bill (including ANY one time credit). Long story short, I suppose to receive my Refer-a-Friend credit in Feb 2022 (fido.sparkrefer.com website indic...

mec9t8 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes