General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Thankfull for Megha

I wanted to write my experience with the best agent I spoke ever her Megha, she is working from Vancouver.Megha helpd me and my wife to get back our services with Fido after I made a mistake moving to another services provider. She is a person that y...

Wazza1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

billing information

how to change my billing information i already moved to different province, i purchased phone but my billing information cant be change theres an error on that part if i change.

Chory- by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lansdowne BC Constance - store manager?

I was at the Lansdowne Richmond BC location , inquiring about adding a new line and getting a new phone. This lady, I believe her name is Constance? was being extremely rude and when I confirm with her the amount I would need to pay for adding a new ...

Kellx_x by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Insane Overcharges

Fido is getting ridiculous by the day. Earlier it used to be easy to get my bills sorted out with customer service and the humbleness of the support staff was one of a kind. However, recently I have been charged $50 suspension fee for 4 months back t...

Anky123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

overcharged

I paid bill with credit last month. And I changed my plan that month. And I received the bill for this month, but the last month's bill that I already paid was charged again.I waited for 30 minutes and called the customer service center, but they sai...

ingang by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes