General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Filing a complaint

How do i log a formal complaint against Fido Billing.This a third or fourth month in a row, for billing issues. I have paper work received with promotion/discount however billing is still not correct.I am fed up from calling every month and customer ...

Amin809 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Bill payment is unaffordable for me.

Fido Support; I am writing to express my concern about the recent $300 long distance charge added to my bill for a call made to Iran. I regret to say that this was my mistake, as I believed I was using Facetime audio when in fact I was making a regul...

Ehsanshoara by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Message from 4745

I just received a messenger from 4745 offering me 5 GB extra dat every month while on my current pla. However there is a link to Fido.ly/FreeGigs. So I'm suspicious. Thoughts? 

Daignejo59 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud

I was never told that my discount will be removed after 12 months when I was signing up for the Plan. And now I got tied up with the contract so I can redeem the offers that Fido has. Is this how Fido treat their loyal customers? 

Kaif_1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to make calls or get calls

Hi all,Incoming and outgoing is not working but data and text messages are working fine.Tried to connect with service centre but no luck.Mobile I am using is Y2019.Please revert.

Jatinkalra by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes