General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Complaint

It’s really frustrating and ridiculous how Fido customer agents behaves. Few months ago I called in for temporary cancellation of my services for two months on phone. Yet, I was charged for those 2 months. And I called Fido agent again to ask why hav...

Rajvamshi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unrequested verification code from 3993

Hi, I just woke up and saw that I received a verification code yesterday at 22:50, when I was already sleeping, from 3993. The code is 7 digits long. Where can I check if there has been some unauthorized activity on my account? Can this code be just ...

JMM1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Overcharged 600$+ for 2 months

I switched my initial Fido phone plan late November 2022. My initial plan included an additional 5$ for 1500 Long Distance calling. When I chatted with a speciliast online to make the switch to a new promotion, I requested to keep all the additions t...

Overcharged

I was out of the country in December and used roaming for 3 days. An extra $45 was on my January bill. I paid it happily. I get an email saying my February bill is ready and behold another charge of $45 for roaming fees were on it. I never went anywh...

Bkee by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes