General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Cancellation request

We are no longer in Canada. The children became worried about us being all alone in Canada, and if anything should happen to us, then it would be very far for them to travel for a funeral service.

Henryhughes by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling both our phones

We are pensioners and we're right with the children and they're supporting us,so we're not coming to Canada again...we're almost at the end of our lives....so could you please just stop both our phone numbers: **************** I hope this could be re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

I Hope whoever is in charge of this, will see to it that our phone numbers would be cancelled and then please let me know via email i am looking forward to your response. Henry 

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overage charges - international minutes

Hello  I just received my fido bill which is usually 72 dollars a month but this time it was 563 dollars a month. Turns out i did call a friend in australia but the point is if i have international minutes why am i being charged extra for those calls...

Yuvraj_Saggu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes