General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Roaming in U.S.

Does the daily roaming charge cover video sent as well?

U21 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does this warrant a complaint to CRTC

I have 4 lines with Fido. I have been with Fido from last 15 years. Two lines are very old and the two were latter added as family grew.Late last year, I called Fido and told the CSR that I have two old plans that don't offer much in terms of data us...

basarfahad by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! billing cycle

I have 13 days left in my cyclethat means that my cycle ends on the 8th of December.when I am charged on the 8th, for' this month' what does that mean? This is very confusing...am I being charged in advance or only fro the previous month?

xlx by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to reach customer service by phone

Has Fido closed all of their call centers? everytime I call, I received a text message telling to use a chat service call allojack and the line hangs. Now I am in position 99 in the chat queue  I want to talk to someone. How can I do that? Does fido ...

zorobabel by I'm a participant level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Refer A Friend - Follow Up

Hi,  I referred my wife last week to open a new account with Fido.  I was told I will have a rebate for that but I can't seem to have the rebate until now.  The link sent to me was not working. Appreciate your help! 

jonlubguban by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes