cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service at STC

Sabita184
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I wish I could rate negative. I am very disappointed with customer service representative. I visited store to get new phone on boxing day. I understand, it was busy day. I waited queue for 2 hrs. When it was my turn, system was down for 10-15 mins. Then, I waited inside store until system was back. After system recovery, another customer service representative already started taking customer. But the representative who was dealing with me . He didn’t show up for next 5 mins.

When I inquiry about my deals/ plan. I was little confused about activation fee. I was telling him, my brother got activation fee waived just few hours before other Fido store. And I got waived when I took phone on previous Boxing Day sale. He replied, he doesn’t have time to listen stories. I told him; give me 2 min I will decide. He repeated and said he doesn’t have time to hear. He has other people to help.

I was completely shocked to hear. he doesn’t know how to deal with customer. He has no patience and respect for customer.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Sabita184

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience in store. We can assure you that this is not the type of experience we'd want to offer to our customers.

I understand that you had some questions and concerns about your services and the available offers as well. Were we able to answer your questions and provide you with what you wanted?

To follow up any change made on your account, you can reach out to us at these channels so we can better assist you, as we'll need to access your account for that. We can also take your feedback and share it with the store for a coaching opportunity.