cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am i being charged an extra $25?

F1d0isascam
I'm a participant level 1

Why am i being charged an extra $25? I cant find any reason for the charge it just says other fees. What other fees ? I only have a $25 plan and now its at $50 wtf fido way to scam people out of money during hard times. I do have 250 mb that i have not gone over. No other add ons as far as im aware. I switched from chater to  fido because fido told me i could get 250 mb for the same $25 fee i was paying with chater. Now on my fist bill its at $50 wtf how is it more. I look at my account and all it says is extra charges. What exactly are you charging me for? If you dont tell me i wont pay your fraudulent charge. And if you still wont tell me i might have to look into legal action.

3 REPLIES 3

Sarah6501

Mines been the same. My plan is 60 a month and my first bill was 200 and some, and now my new bill is 144. All these extra charges that they can't explain. AND my service is SO SLOW, and drops calls constantly.

Hey @Sarah6501! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I can totally understand your frustration there! Nobody likes to receive an unexpectedly high bill.

That said, I strongly recommend getting in touch with us via the methods found here for assistance. You can also request  a PM from the community for support as well.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @F1d0isascam,

Welcome to the community!

If you print/save your full invoice details it will tell you exactly what the $25 extra charge is, you save/print your invoice details see here.

After viewing your invoice details and if any discrepancies still exists then you can contact customer service to have it sorted out.