cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell your billing department to do their job

kevinunknown
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I just signed up with Fido for a Black Friday plan, and the bill I received is an absolute MESS. Not a single line item is correct. NONE of the promos I got during the Black Friday plan were applied (discount on iPhone monthly payments, discount on talk/data/text, $5 discount on the $120 accessories promo, etc). Also, some line items are for the last month, and some are for the future month, um what?

Is it that hard to bill your customers correctly? And make your bill human-readable? I'm sick and tired of calling your company (and waiting X hours on hold) EVERY SINGLE TIME my plan changes. I've been with Fido for a couple of years now and so far can't count the number of times I've called your company due to billing issues. I guess it's a telecom company's motto to "better to overcharge the customer and hope they don't notice, than charge them the correct amount" eh?

Yes I will call your billing department (again) to correct these billing issues.

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kevinunknown,

I assure you that it's not our intention to mischarge you, this is not the service we aim to provide to our customers.

If there are any errors on your invoice, will be more than happy to correct them.

You can reach out to us through one of those channels and we'll be more than happy to help.