cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Probelm

Angela0327
I'm a participant level 2

I suspended my Fido service since Dec, and I paid for that whole month as well.  Fido sent me the bill to show they will refund me the payment of around 43.36 dollars after Jan. 

But it's been 2 months now that I haven't received anything yet, will the refund be sent through mail with cheque?  And about when?

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Angela0327,

I am delighted to welcome you to our community!

I would like to assist you in understanding whether you have suspended your line temporarily or cancelled it permanently. It is important to note that suspending your line results in the suspension being applied at the start of your billing cycle. If you cancel your line and have a negative balance, you can expect a refund to be issued by cheque and sent to your last known address. The refund process begins after your final invoice is produced and can take up to 6 weeks to receive.

Angela0327

Hi, to whom it may concern,

Thank you for assisting and replying. I cancelled it permanently. The last invoice date since I cancelled is January 17th. It has been the 7th week from that date. I didn't change my address... So shall I remind the company? Or keep waiting for them to send the cheque automatically? 

Hello @Angela0327,

Thank you for providing the additional information. As your last invoice was generated on January 17th, it has not been six weeks yet. You may wait for a few more days to see if it arrives, or you can contact our customer service team directly to check on its status.