Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking number after 23 days

perpetuumm0bile
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Fido Community,
I ordered a Pixel 4 on June 23rd. I received a 'Thank you for your order' right away and a 'Fido Hardware Order Update' on June 30th, saying that 'Your recent purchase of a GOOGLE GOOGLE PIX4 DE Black, OBERTHUR FIDOTRISIM, is still being processed. When your device leaves our warehouse, we'll send you an email with a tracking number and courier details.' I haven't heard back from the warehouse ever since. How can I get some information on the current status and estimated delivery date? I understand that COVID-related factors impede delivery, but it's been almost a month, while the original email stated that I was supposed to receive it within five days.
Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @perpetuumm0bile

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear about that, as we currently don't hold any Google phones anymore. Did you by any chance receive a call from for a follow up on your order?

If not, then we can definitely go over the status of your order and your account's details. You can reach out to us on these channels or if you prefer, we can send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know!

perpetuumm0bile

Hey @FidoSaad , thanks for getting back to me. I haven't received any follow-up calls, and I would be grateful for any help with this. I can't use the app yet because my sim card was supposed to be delivered with the phone, so could you please PM me here.
Thanks

My pleasure @perpetuumm0bile

I'l be sending you a PM shortly so we can get to the bottom of this. Talk to you soon Smiley 

Gab20

@FidoSaad i'm in the same boat, can you send me a PM as well? Thanks!

Hello @Gab20

There's a PM coming your way.

Talk to you soon.

Daniella-lo
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered mine the day after. Still no update.