Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my money back

WynD_23
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Very disappointed 

I need someone to solve the issue that Fido made for me. I called 5 times now and 've been waiting. Fido took my information and never solve for me. Lots of my time and Fido is not a good company. I am having an issue but no one help and i think Fido ignored me. Never reach the top manager to resolve issues Fido people made. They just tell us to sign contract, charge over and never refund my money back. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello WynD_23,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your experience. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and are not intended as a venue for customer support. We would not know what was previously discussed.

If you wished to submit a formal complaint, you would need to escalate your matter through customer support. Issues will only be referred to the Office of President or Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). 

I understand you have previously called them, however, if you wished assistance with your matter, you would need to contact customer service again and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers