cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misleading prices from Fido rep

sleeman24
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I received a text message from a Fido representative at 618 Sheppard Ave W, Toronto saying that I was eligable for an upgrade.  I responded saying i was interested in an iphone 15 pro. He responded saying the price would be $25/ month as long as we return our existing iphone 11.  He said to come in to the store and he could help finalize the details for the new phone. So we agreed on a time and visited the store. When we arrived he said he couldn't give us the price he quoted and the price suddenly jumped to $50/ month. What a waste of my time! Currently looking for a new carrier that won't waste my time and provide misleading information. Unacceptable service from Fido!

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @sleeman24! I hope you're doing well. 🙂

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the level service we expect to provide you with!

Please reach out to us via our social media platforms (Facebook, X (Twitter), Instagram, Google, Apple). If nothing else, we'd like to escalate this to the appropriate store and give them a chance to correct this situation.

Thanks!