cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Order, No Phone during wait.

kingsunlan
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've ordered a used, basic S22, last week wednesday. I got the confirmation email yesterday (tuesday) saying the order has been placed. This wouldn't be a big deal if I had a phone during the wait. I don't have one and I need to travel (by car) across the country. Maybe my young side is showing but I can't navigate with compass and map through multiple provinces like Jason Stathom in transporter. I live in Toronto theres got to be a better excuse that my new (USED) phone should take this long than "because its in high demand". If it was sold out, say that so I could've chosen a new phone and have gotten a phone in an acceptable time.
If I have to wait longer than next week thursday, I'm going to miss a wedding.
Is there anything Fido can do to help?
I can't call customer support because I don't have a phone.
Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Good morning @kingsunlan , sorry to hear that you're without a phone right now. Are you able to go on the internet and contact Fido through Twitter or Facebook?  You can find them as fidosolutions and send a dm for assistance. Are you able to go to a Fido store or kiosk and ask for assistance? Maybe a friend has a spare device laying around that you could possibly borrow?  However you make contact, you might want to do that sooner than later to ensure that you have your solution in time for your trip.