cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m paying you enough that you should have caring human employees to solve problems not creating extra work for me for me.

Myfanwyloverock
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey team, if there is even a team anymore? I was just without a phone for three days trying to get a hold of you, every time I left the house, my phone would cut out I paid extra for data. I checked my billing it said everything was paid up, and then today I see that I had an outstanding bill of $200 and y'all cut off my phone. ?!!!
I've tried to update my new credit card and  American Express has just one extra digit and so I couldn't even manually upload my new credit card, I had to do it through the voice tone text, ( extremely time-consuming, and annoying  ) 

still does not help the fact that I was without a phone trying to work, and I was also moving, and just back in the country and you cut off my phone for a $200 bill when I've been a monthly prepaid customer for seven years ? What the heck y'all all good now I managed to pay the bill, so hopefully now my phone will work when I'm leaving the house to go catch up on work. I missed this last week. 

I have been going in circles on this website on this app trying to just talk to a **bleep**ing human to figure out what is going on. I am a loyal customer. I am a paying customer I always pay in full and in a prepaid, automatic payment, so rude to not get any help. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Myfanwyloverock,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. Firstly, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. If you wish to discuss the matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

That said, I'm not sure I fully understand your situation.

@Myfanwyloverock wrote:

...cut off my phone for a $200 bill when I've been a monthly prepaid customer...

If you are a pre-paid customers, those types of account do not recieve bills. Only post-paid accounts receive monthly bills. If you are a pre-paid customer, are you aware your account balance expires depending on amount of refill (see here)?

I understand you have attempted to contact someone. If you do have a pre-paid line, you would need to contact their dedicated pre-paid services line.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Hope this helps