cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FidoTrade - Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

luimallozzi
I'm a participant level 2

Is the Fido trade portal not working correctly? I'm trying to determine the trade-in value for my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 128gb and it will not allow me to choose a capacity or color; when I click on the radials the word 'selection' just pops up. 

Anyone how to get around this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

FidoLony

Hey @luimallozzi,

Welcome to the community! 

That is definitely a odd issue.  Are you still getting it now when you give it a go?

Also, did you try it on another browser to see if the same error applied?

Let us know!

luimallozzi

Tried multiple browsers and even talked with someone from fido who referred me to the company who actually processes the trade in. (Likewise)

They told me to talk to fido, which is a super helpful answer, given that they're the ones who referred me to them.

It's unfortunate because I want to upgrade my phone but basically can't because no one knows what they're doing. 

@luimallozzi 

Hello. This is definfetly not the experience we want for you.

Were you provided any explanation why your claim didn't go through with Likewise? 

luimallozzi

No claim was made. I'm simply looking to find out what the trade-in value is. The online tool is broken and no one really cares to fix it. 

This is the email I received from likewise:

Hello.

Unfortunately, the portal would the option to obtain a quote.  Please use the provided link below.  We are unable to assist with quotes.  Fido support would be responsible if there is an issue with the site and information not populating. 

Fido: https://onlineportal-ca.likewize.com/fido/quote/pick-your-device

Likewize Trade Team

@luimallozzi 

Hello. I was able to replicate the issue. Thank you for flagging this to us.

I took care of flagging this to our support team. As soon as I have an update, we will let you know here on this thread.