cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido's CEO's email address?

alirukh
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

I want to talk to Fido's CEO and tell him about some of the worst experiences I have with Fido's customer service.

I have been Fido's customer for last 13 years but I believe the level of customer service is getting worst day by day.

I would appreciate if someone can give me CEO's email address.

Thank you

15 REPLIES 15

LG_Tor
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Were you able to get the CEO's email address? I've also had a terrible experience and need to contact someone at the top.

Dawudi2000
I'm a participant level 3

Hello Fido, after 5 years! today you have lost 3 customers of my family due miss communication with in your organization, stores are disconnected from actual company, your customer service line is waist of money, 

today I did not lose anything but you as a company lost investors, $ 250 a month 2 years term that would have been $6000 dollars. 

I would reach out, not to get something just to have someone that can admit mistakes happens and again to admit that you screwed up with my orders. 

Hey @Dawudi2000! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. I can totally understand your frustration!

We'd be happy to review the situation with you. To get started, simply contact us using the link provided in the solution.

Hope this helps!

JAFH
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Philippe, Can I get the CEO email address.

I am a customer of FIDO since its conception, over 15 years ago... currently I have 4 mobile plans. one of them included the purchase of an iPhone 11 Pro. When I was doing the purchase the salesman offered me the protection plan with false information. I was paying the monthly fee for over 20 months and I needed to use it I was told that I needed to contact Apple... So I was paying to FIDO to be sent to Apple? So I canceled the protection. I was very disappointed. After calling twice for about of 1.5 hours each I was promised resolution by offering me ways to compensate equivalent to the value I spent on this.... but nothing happens. 

Hi there @JAFH,

Very sorry to hear about that. Is this still unresolved? If so, we invite you to contact us.

We do not provide our CEO's email address, for obvious reasons.

You can find more info on our escalation process and where to reach out to us in this thread's solution, though I'll add the link here again.

ktsmith1

I agree. I've been with them 15 years and I'm about to switch to Telus.

Naz21111

I chated to them three time, 

Hello @Haz21111 and welcome to the Community.

To speak with one of our managers, it will be necessary to get in contact with us through the customer service.

You can find all the ways to reach us here.

Naz21111

I need to report to higher level, they can't solve my issue 

Naz21111

Give wrong answers 

they couldn't solve issue 

I need the manager to report my issue directly 

Customer service do nothing nothing 

Naz21111

The customer service is not useful 

they are some unresponsiable with law exprience that just waste time, each time I'm in priority queue for more that an hour and in between they cut off or    

BenFunk
Need to change a plan, remove device protection. requested this two months ago still getting billed for it.

"Ask Jack" isn't working,

Fido call back just hangs up instead of letting me answer.

What the **bleep** do I have to do to contact Fido?

Please know I'm billing 65.00$ an hour to Fido while helping you resolve your customer service issues.

Looking for CEO contact info now.

BenFunk
Your total charge is 97.50 for one and a half hours service time.
How would you like to pay?

Hey @BenFunk, you can find the answer to your question regarding the CEO's email at the top of the thread from Kapable-K. This is not something we can provide as there is an escalation process we must follow. 

We would love to help you out with your requests so don't hesitate to get in touch so we can better assist you Smiley

Talk to you soon!

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @alirukh,

While I can understand your frustration in the level of service you are getting, requesting the CEO's email address in not good nor will anyone give it to you. 

Fido have many different ways for you to voice your concerns, you can speak to a manager, have someone from the Office of the President reach out to you. I would suggest you start here.