cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido cancelled my wireless account

gagandeep8
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I received an email from Fido 2 days back at 11:25 PM saying my wireless service has been cancelled. I never requested any such thing. My bill payment due date is also 24 jaunuary 2022, so it was not related to bill not paid yet too. I waited to reach out the customer care next day at 8 AM and luckily got a hold of a customer care agent after waiting for like 1 hour. She told me it could be a possible fraud situation and gave me a number to reach out on. Now the persons number she gave me is not even available. i left like 10 messages on the voicemail but no reply yet. They said that they would revert back by end of the day but i never receievd any call back. I went to the FIDO outlet too to seek help but they refused to help too saying that they only deal with new activations. Now since morning again i am trying to reach out the customer service but i am on hold again since 1 hour 25 mins and counting. This is so frustrating! This is my work number and my phone is without service since two days now (2 WORKING DAYS!!). i fail to understand if this is a possible fraud situation and my account details were compromised then why is FIDO taking this so leniently??? Seriously saying, this is not impressive at all. Being a subsidary of one the telecom giants in canada, this is not what i expected from them. I have taken this forum as an opportunity to seek help. Please if somebody can help me resolve this matter. Please reach out to me here or my registered email with fido. Thanks. @FidoVan @FidoVanessa 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Gagandeep8,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, you should note that while there are moderators monitoring the Community forum,  it is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer support services. You would likely need to contact customer service to address your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

That said, if you would like to contact a moderator, you might consider sending a private message (PM) to @FidoSolutions, though, they might not be able to address your concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers