cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido and Apple bill dispute

Rubalsaxena36
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I got a new phone from Apple store with fido plan. Sales person walked me through the whole process and he told me that I am getting 1000 min for insteenational call. This perk was added to the deal as a discount but never actaully got added the plan. I continued making international calls but my next bill came to $108 more than the actuall bill. 
Fido or Apple hasnt been able to help me, they both been playing blame game. 
Any help would be appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Rubalsaxena36,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. It is unfortunate the 1000 International minute promotional add-on might not have been included by the Apple employees.

Are you aware those minutes are only to certain Countries? You can view the included Countries here. Is it possible your calls were made to Countries which are not included with that add-on?

Unfortunately, if the calls were made without the add-on, those calls would incur regular long-distance charges.

You should note the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider arranging a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations team. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement might not be available in all situations. If you wished to assistance with your matter, you would need to contact customer service again. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers