Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elyas Ganjavinia

elyas-g
I'm a participant level 3

Greetings and congratulations on the beginning of the new year

happy New Year🌹

I’m [Elias] from Iran with phone number subscribe to Fido company.

I am happy to meet you and become a member of Fido company

I get a lot of emails from you about non-payment

No matter how hard I try, unfortunately I can't find Fido's email and I write my message here.

I apologize for this

I am from Iran and when I entered the beautiful country of Canada as a tourist, I subscribed to Fido mobile phone company and then returned to Iran.

I am eager and impatient to pay my debt to Faido and I intend to make this payment as soon as possible, but due to living in Iran and due to economic sanctions against Iran, I cannot have an international bank account or an international credit card

In addition, unfortunately, it is not possible for me to leave Iran.

I apologize for my inability to settle my debt and request you to please suspend or cancel my account.

Please inform your colleagues about this.

Thank you very much for your understanding and I wish you all the best.

Be proud and victorious🌹

4 REPLIES 4

elyas-g

I apologize for my inability to settle my debt and request you to please suspend or cancel my account.

Hello @elyas-g you will need to contact customer service directly, you can find all the different methods of contacting them even from outside of the country here.

elyas-g

Thank you very much for your attention🌷
Please send me Fido Facebook if it is possible so that I can tell my problem. I live in Iran and it is not possible for me to leave Iran. On the other hand, the country where I live (Iran) is under economic embargo, and for this reason I do not have any international account or card, and for this reason, I cannot pay my debt despite my desire. I will pay my debt. Please inform your colleagues on Fido

FidoSaira

Hello @elyas-g,

Thank you for the details.

Please note the Community is a peer-to-peer help forum. We do not have access to your account details on here. That said, you can send us a message on Facebook or X (formerly twitter) and we can figure out what happened to the account together.