Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t see my bill

Hershil
I'm a participant level 2

Hi everyone. 
I can't see my bill for the month of November on the fido app. My billing cycle gets updated on 26th of every month. But am unable to see my latest bill.

3 REPLIES 3

Hershil

Hi, 

my phone plan has suddenly increased by 4 dollars initially it was 44 CAD (without taxes) a month but for the month of January it increases to 48 CAD (without taxes )a month. I tried contacting the customer support service but no one responded. 
I reauest Fido team to  sort my issue .

thanks 

Hello Hershil,

Sorry to hear of your dismay with your bill increase. You should note, though, many Fido / Rogers customers also faced a similar increased bill (see here). I understand you don't believe the increase was communicated to you. Fido usually provides notification of price increases in your bill a few months prior to any actual increase. As far as I am aware, the customers were notified back in December (see here).

You should also note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. I understand you have already attempted contacting Fido, however, if you wish to discuss the matter, you would need to re-contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. If you are not satisfied with their assistance, you would need to escalate the matter through customer service.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoSaira

Hey @Hershil,

Are you able to see the previous bills?

There might be a slight delay, but it should appear soon. If the issue persists, send us a message on Facebook or X and then we can look into it together.