Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL FOWARDING not working on Iphone 6S plus

D4JW
I'm a participant level 3

Hello,

I have been trying to call foward my fido # on my phone 6s Plus to my landline at home. I turned on call fowarding on the call settings and entered my phone phone number but it doesnt work and will not call foward it to my home phone. I tried using *21*[destination]# to set it up but it doesnt work either. Please help me out. I didnt have problem call fowarding when I was in ROGERS with the same phone.

** Edited to add labels ** 

7 REPLIES 7

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @D4JW

Thanks for reaching out about this! 

If you have a voice messaging system, to set up Call Forwarding you need to dial *21*[10 digits ]# .

If you don't have a voice messaging system, to set up Call Forwarding you need to dial *62*[10 digits]# . 

Try to deactivate the service completely by dialing ##21# then try to set it up one more time. 

Keep us posted, we'll get to the bottom of this. 

D4JW

I have been trying for a good hour now :(. Even went to a FIDO store and got a rep to help me out but he couldnt figure it out either. He tried to turn on and off the call forwarding and also tried. I also tried to wipe out the saved setting for the previous call fowarding set up and re-entering it back in like you said but it does not work.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Did you test out the second option *62*[10 digits]#  to see if it changes anything @D4JW ?  

@Community any suggestions? 

D4JW

Yes I have.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

If you go in Settings->Phone->Call Forwarding , is Call Forwarding on @D4JW

D4JW

Yes it is ON. it shows the number I am trying to foward it to

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Good morning @D4JW! Thanks for the extra info. Smiley

Let's take a look at your account to make sure the feature is there! I'll send you a private message.

Talk to you soon. Smiley