cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional Pricing Ending / Internet Rate Adjustment

bergemon
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

First of all, I want to say that my internet service wth Fido is amazing. I couldn't be happier.

I am currently receiving a 12-month Home Internet promotion for FIDO INTERNET 150 package. My bills states that the promotional pricing ends June 23, 2023.

I recently received an email (see attachment) from Fido stating that an error occured in applying the promotional pricing on the modem rental fee. It also states that my promotional pricing will be extended for another 12 months, AND a credit would be applied on the next 2 bills. However, my bills do not reflect another 12 month extension. I did chat with an online rep who wasn't able to confirm if my promotional pricing will continue (to June 23, 2024).

If anyone has any insight or is going through a similar situation, please let me know.

Image of Fido Email.png

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @bergemon,

The credit should show on either of your next two invoices and since the promotion will be extended for another year it is possible the department that is handling this will go and re-add the promotion at the end of the current one, sometimes promotions can not be added for a future date and will start at the time it was added.