cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet stopped working and Fido is doing nothing to fix it

Paul227
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I would like to file a formal complaint on Fido home, Internet for their services and also they are failing to provide the internet service which I paid for. I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the recent service I have received from Fido Home Internet.. For the past 5 days, I have been experiencing a complete lack of Internet service, which has caused significant inconvenience and disruption to his personal life. When I contacted fido’s technical support team on March 5, 2024, I was informed by the representative named Nirali that the reason for the outage was due to the age of the modem, and that I would need to migrate my Internet service to Rogers Internet. Subsequently, I requested to speak with a supervisor and was promised a callback on March 6, 2024. Unfortunately, no one from Fido reached out to me as promised. Feeling frustrated, I reached out to Fido again today, March 6, 2024, through live chat. The agent named Raisy informed me that I would need to contact the migration team directly and that callbacks would take 72 hours to be processed. This means that I will be without Internet service for another 72 hours, which is completely unacceptable. I am deeply disappointed by the lack of communication and poor customer service demonstrated by Fido. Not only did Fido fail to meet their promise of a callback, but the handling of the migration process has been inefficient and ineffective. Instead of proactively reaching out to us regarding the outdated modem and potential service disruption, we were left to discover the issue on my own when my Internet service ceased. I strongly believe that Fido should have contacted us earlier to inform us of the outdated modem and provide assistance in migrating my Internet service to prevent such a prolonged outage. As a loyal customer, I expect better communication, support, and service from Fido. Please help us to seek a reasonable response from Fido regarding their poor services and provide a resolution that is satisfactory. I would appreciate a timely response and action to rectify this situation. Thank you

PS: This has been filed to CRTC as formal complaint

0 REPLIES 0