cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated

Lynn12
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This is crazy. Everything was good until you connected with Roger's. This is so frustrating. I haven't had internet for over 11 1/2 hours. It's not right 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Lynn12,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your internet. However, could you please clarify whether you're referring to your Home Internet or cellular data?

If you're referring to Home Internet, you would likley need to contact their techical support team. On the other hand, if you're referring to cellular data, have you previously been able to use data where you are located? If you were able to use data at your location, have you checked whether there are any outages in your area (see here). If you are still having issues, could you please provide some additional information?

@Lynn12 wrote:

.... Everything was good until you connected with Roger's....

I'm not sure what you mean by that statement. Prior to being bought by Rogers in 2004, Fido was only a GSM (2G) provider. Fido customers are only able to avail of cellular data and Home Internet because of their relationship with Rogers. Without Rogers, it would have been a very different mobile phone experience.

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like to discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers