cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido has the worst customer care service

Navadiya
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm using Fido for the last 2 years for my phone and Home Internet for almost 6 months now and It has the worst customer service. I never bothered to call fido whenever they sent me extra charges on my bill. a few months back they sent me close to $167 charges and when I called them no one can answer why I had those charges. and their universal response is "I'll redirect the call to the right department". Then you just have to wait for 1 hour and they'll let you know that they're busy and they can't answer the call. As a customer, we've to pay the bill because of our credit score.

One more incident happened with Home Internet I canceled my service a few months back and they're still sending me bills and calling me for payment arrangements. When I discuss my concern they'll redirect me to the right department. I don't know what the right department is doing that they never answered my call. I've waited for 1 hour on call around 6-7 times.

I'm canceling all my services with fido.

1 REPLY 1

rctoronto
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

This could be viewed because of covid and working remotely. Companies which did not have remote capabilities are now struggling to keep up; the customer call volume is up, services are below average, wait times are longer; and the person on the line is not aware of how to handle a situation. Key is for companies to have a daily 1/2 hour meet to streamline flow; and a knowledge base section, open to within the teams for learning and upgrading skills. Right now, the teams are working on "silos". This needs to change, before service levels improve.