cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Gift Card

Gu6
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

It's now been 3 months and even more, called fido more than 10 times , first they said we have sent you gift card on 19 th of January, I checked my inbox and spam, I got nothing. After that I called they said we have sent and now we have to escalate the matter, then you will receive the gift card in 10 days.

10 days past nothing there.I called again they said we have escalated it takes 15 business days.In between I received call from fido that you will get on March 3, I checked there was nothing. I said oka. I wait for 15 days now, called again they transferred me to supervisor. She said it's been escalated you will receive soon.

Now it's 15 March I called again now they transfer me to other supervisor, who said I have escalated to management level and you will receive soon, next day I got message from guy saying, we have sent gift card check again but nothing was there. I called again today now they transfer me to new supervisor, who says that last time no one send request to management team but I will send it now.

It's a joke going on. Waste of time

i checked my email inbox, promotion and spam but receive nothing.

1 REPLY 1

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Gu6,

Welcome to our Community! 

We're sad to read your experience and we'll be more than happy to look into it with you. I'll send you a PM to check out your account.

Talk soon!