cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Top12
I'm a participant level 1

I have been call and voice mail said due to high volume leave call phone and expected over three hours waiting them call back, after I pick up call from them and they asked is right person online , pls push 1, after push 1 they said wrong again ask push 2 also said something wrong then line off.

call them waiting over 40 mins someone pick up the phone then cut off again. Very disappointing.

I just wanted to asked I transfer from Koodo to Fido on 22 Nov to get 20GB and 35 dollars for 24 months, then I passed this message to my all related, end up they have 25 GB , 40 dollars for 24 months + Pixel6a free phone + 250,000 point superstore. Mee Nothing , I feel very very upset and stupid.

3 REPLIES 3

margaret0720

Hello!

I would like to make a payment arrangement on my account.I know I'm already behind my payments

because I'm dealing with family emergency until now.Can i make a partial payment on my payday Jult 28? Please I badly need my data to contact my family.

Hello Margaret0720,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. You should note, though, this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services.

If you would like to make a payment arrangement, you will likely need to contact their Credit Operations team. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement may not be available in some situations.

If you wish to discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to make an arrangement for payment.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoJonathan

Hey @Top12! Welcome to the Community, you have reached the right place for your questions.

Sorry to read about what happened over the phone, this is definitely not the kind of experience that we wish to offer you. We're currently receiving a much higher number of conversations than usual, which is causing some delays in our response time. We thank you for your patience.

If you are still in need of assistance, you can always reach out to us through one of our other support channels and we will be more than happy to assist you.