cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App missing Fido Xtra and 5 hours of data

ahtke
I'm a participant level 3

Recently my Fido app does not show Fido Xtra or Free data use  option. How do I rectify this. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but no change.

Any idea please.

Thankyou

5 REPLIES 5

ahtke

Contacted Fido on phone and was informed that as my plan was downgraded from 6Gb to 3Gb at lower monthly charge the Fido Xtra and 5hr free Data is not included. Yet the Fido associate who changed the plan informed me, after confirming twice, that these two options will continue. 

It seems some Fido associates just don't know what they are doing. Having been with Fido and having TWO phone lines with them makes this extremely an unfair situation for me.

I just hope the management at Fido who read this will be able to restore the two options on my current plan on co sidering my loyalty with Fido.

Thankyou.

Hi @ahtke , you should probably double check the information on what plans have extra data and fido perks. I would ask that question with customer support Here  or ask a representative on Twitter @fidosolutions to verify and give you peace of mind.

I also found this

Fido XTRA is a service offered by Fido to eligible Fido Mobile and Internet postpaid customers (postpaid Basic plans and prepaid plans not eligible). Offers made available through Fido XTRA have no cash value, and are subject to availability and offer conditions, as may be indicated. See fido.ca/terms for full terms and conditions

So if your plan is not a basic plan, it would seem that you qualify 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @ahtke,

Fido is aware that a few customers are impacted by this issue and they are working on rectifying it, one of my lines is currently facing this issue but the good news is I just checked this morning and notice it has been fixed. 

Check your app again and see if it has been fixed for you.

ahtke

No still not yet fixed. Still unable to see the Fido Xtra and free Data options.

Hey @ahtke, Alex here and I'll be happy to help. 

I'm sorry to see that you're still not able to access your Fido Xtra and 5 extra hours of data in the application. Please get in touch with our customer service and we'll take a look into this with you.

You can find all the ways to contact us here.