cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan started but I didnt receive my sim card and phone

TarikBylka
I'm a participant level 2

So basically, I bought the s9+ with a 24month plan last sunday and Im a new customer so I should get a sim card and my phone ( which have not yet been sent I believe.) I live in montreal so I dont think it should take that much time, the site says 1-2 days shipping for big cities or 3-5 for the others. Its been 3 days now. Upon looking at my account with my new Fido number, It says my plan already started ( I mean the cycle) which is usually 31 days and theres 28 days left for the next cycle. Thing is Im paying for something im not using right now? I dont have the phone or the sim card... I tried the tracking method but it doesnt work, UPS and Canada post do not seem to have any information about my delivery. Is this normal, I mean is it usually like this for Fido or  is there a problem with my order?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @TarikBylka

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

The plan becomes active when the phone is shipped. If you see your plan active online, this would mean the phone has been sent. 

Have you received an email confirmation with the tracking number? 

Let me know! 

TarikBylka

Thx,

And I see ^.^ its on the way I guess. And no I havent received any emails with a tracking number, but its fine I can wait a little longer. Thank you!