cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer made by Fido agent that ended up being retracted

eae
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I called Fido on Dec 22, 2017 got an offer for s8+ for $460 or pixel 2xl for $550 before tax while being able to keep my monthly plan the same way for a 2 year renewal. Got the agents name, interaction ID and it was noted on my account. She mentioned it would be better for me to go in stores to see if I can get it in person to avoid the wait. Went in to the sotres the next day but got nowhere. Called in today (boxing day) to take advantage of the offer and just have it shipped to me but to find out from the agent that the offer was not valid and that she made a mistake. Talked to a total of 3 people (including the supervisor/manager) for a total of 3-4 hours but in the end could not offer me what was initially offered on Dec 22, 2017. I was offered this by 1 of their own agents, someone that has been trained, claimed to be a retention agent and represents the company. What it seems like is that she just wanted me to get off the phone. Been a fido customer for 8-10 years and this is how they treat their loyal customers?? Very frustrated!!!

1 REPLY 1

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @eae & welcome to the Community!

That definitely doesn't sound right. Sad I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this.

Chat soon. Smiley