Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

I'm a Participant Level 1 Steph1611
I'm a Participant Level 1

Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

Hi there I need to report a phone stolen but the costumer service is closed now. I would like to avoid a high phone bill and need to disconnect the phone asap pls 

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Reporting a stolen/lost phone. IMEI?

Hey @Steph1611,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to learn about your phone. You can report a phone lost or stolen by logging into My Account and selecting the following options:

Services > Mobile > Select your phone number > Scroll to the bottom right > Click on ``Report Lost/Stolen Phone``

You can also do this by calling our IVR system from another Fido phone and following these prompts.

611, #3 + #3 + #1

For this time here, I'll send you a PM right now so we can take a look into this together. Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Solution

Hey @Steph1611,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to learn about your phone. You can report a phone lost or stolen by logging into My Account and selecting the following options:

Services > Mobile > Select your phone number > Scroll to the bottom right > Click on ``Report Lost/Stolen Phone``

You can also do this by calling our IVR system from another Fido phone and following these prompts.

611, #3 + #3 + #1

For this time here, I'll send you a PM right now so we can take a look into this together. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 1 Gina236
I'm a Participant Level 1

My phone got stolen, And i would like to black list it As soon as possible. But you’re phone lines are close

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Hey @Gina236

I'm sorry to learn that you lost your phone.

You can also report your phone stolen directly from your online account on Fido.ca or your Fido app.

Since we are here, let's take care of this together.

I'm sending you a PM now. Talk to you soon.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation