Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upgrade - price change within 15 days

kludor
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi,

I've just upgrade my daughter's phone 5 days ago $ 369 @ costco, and now the online price is $199.

Does anybody know if there is a way to get back the $170 difference beside cancelling the upgrade (I have 15 days by law)?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

kludor

I guess I'll answer to my own question soon. I just came off chat with CSR and I have a case number for an account adjustment for the difference.

I'll keep myself posted 😉   Smiley

Hi kludor!

It's indeed within the 15 days that an adjustment can be made. There's a few eligibility conditions that you can find here.

Please keep the community posted. Smiley 

kludor

Sure do,

I'll just wait for the bill. Mouth_Shut

kludor

Update:

Shock bill: $170 added to my future device upgrade fee (increase from $390 to $560) and another $199 billed to my account (total over $400) for the same phone I already paid $370+tx at Costco. Wouldn't had been easyer to just apply the $170 as a credit to my account? Now, to make things even, I'm trying to recoup my initial payment of $369+tx or at least have it transfered as credit to my account. For that, I have to FAX the receipt to Fido. But, I've tried multiple times, @ 18882903436 and I only got busy line or no answer (as shown on the transmittal reports). I already have an interaction #, but it is impossible to send a fax to FIDO.

Should I go ahead and escalate? Is it possible to send files trough live chat?

Hey @kludor

I will be happy to look into this with you and check out what happened. 

I'll send you a PM here so we can check it out. 

Chat soon! 

kludor

Hi Pamela,

I had a live chat session with Fido support Kevin, and I was able to send him the docs online (email).

He looked into it and was able to fix it. Now my account is @ $ as it should have been.

I would like to thank him for quick resolve. And also thank you for your support.